Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My little chlorophyll concoction


Well, most of you have probably seen me mention my “chlorophyll concoction” over the last week. Basically, in my research on balancing pH, I had read from several sources that I should incorporate chlorophyll.   After I bought the liquid chlorophyll, I drank it with some water, which tasted just fine.  But, I also wanted to begin incorporating apple cider vinegar, so I came up with this crazy concoction.  It’s a little sweet, but pretty sour from the ACV and lemon.  I just chug it.  Add as much water as you want to dilute it to suit your taste.

The recipe:
1 T. liquid chlorophyll
1 t. raw apple cider vinegar
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 - 2 t. raw honey
10 drops liquid trace minerals

And here are the reasons behind the individual ingredients: 
Liquid chlorophyll (I use DeSouza’s brand)
Anti Carcinogenic, Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory, Chelation of Heavy Metals, Antiseptic, Treats Bad Breath, Rapid Delivery of Magnesium (this has a highly alkalizing effect on the body and helps to deliver much needed oxygen to cells and tissues). Contains vitamin K, C, folic acid, iron, calcium, and protein.


Raw honey (buy local, raw, unheated, unprocessed)
Shifts fat stores and makes them usable for energy, helps keep cholesterol levels in check, boosts endurance and reduces muscle fatigue, helps with stomach aches, constipation and migraines.


Raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar (preferably Bragg’s)
Remedy for heartburn, improves bowel irregularity, clears skin condtions and improves texture and complexion, helps remove toxins, improves joint pain or stiffness, breaks down fats and aids in weight loss, and can help reduce glucose levels.


Lemon
Immune boosting, balances pH, aids in weight loss and digestion, diuretic, keeps skin clear, freshens breath, and relieves respiratory problems.


Trace mineral liquid drops (I use Concentrace Liquid minerals by Trace Minerals Research)
Alkalinizing for pH balance




1 comment:

  1. Do you know if this is safe to drink while breast feeding?

    ReplyDelete